Intrepid is a game about surviving 400 kilometers above Earth, aboard the International Space Station. Players must work together to generate enough life-sustaining resources, all while struggling against the disaster raging around you.
Intrepid is cooperative, strategic, and highly asymmetric – and unlike anything you’ve played before.
- Assemble your crew – Pick from 4 asymmetric astronauts, each with a completely unique puzzle to solve – increasing replayability and allowing players of different skill levels to join in.
- Disaster strikes – Intrepid is a scenario-based game, with multiple disasters to face off against – each impacting the station in their own destructive way.
- Outsmart the odds – Don’t let the dice fool you! Clever thinking is your only chance to survive, balancing short-term pressures with the long-term crisis.
- Manage the station – Advance the station’s capacity to stay ahead of the disaster, but be careful: each new system you build adds to the drain of another resource.
- Work together – You’ll have to work together if you want to survive. Sharing dice, managing resources, and making plans all require teamwork to succeed.
- Try to survive – To be blunt, this game is hard. Nothing comes easily aboard the ISS, and the disasters… they definitely come out swinging.
Out of stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock!
Recently viewed products will appear here.